Full Time ( 5 days per week)
We are looking for somebody who loves the thrill of a busy environment and who can use their initiative in busy situations. You must be friendly, reliable and be able to work weekends and the occasional evening.
- To be the face, heart and soul of the shop, by recognising regulars and being able to strike up a conversation.
- Preparing and serving hot and cold drinks such as speciality coffee’s, tea, artisan and other speciality beverages.
- Cleaning and sanitising work areas, utensils and equipment
- Cleaning service and seating areas
- Describing menu items and suggesting products to customers
- Servicing customers and taking orders
- Ordering, receiving and distributing stock supplies
- Receiving and processing customer payments
- Ensuring compliance with sanitation, hygiene, health and safety legislation and organisational and quality requirements
- Assist in the quality management beverages
- Be able to create an experience for customers
- Help set an example for other team members of commitment, work ethic and habits and personal character
- Provide excellent customer service by taking orders and serving beverages to guests in accordance with company standards
- Ensure that the bar, front-of-house, and other areas are clean and maintained
- To use incitive during busy periods