We are looking for and experienced part time (with the option of full-time hours) Kitchen Assistant (must be 18 or over) to come and join our wonderful team.
We have excellent staff benefits and great rates of pay depending on experience.
We would love for you to chat to us in person, it’s a great way to get to know one another. So if you’d like to, pop in and have a chat. (We don’t bite)
• Prepare and make all of our core sandwich range
• To bake all of our morning goods and part frozen cakes, cookies and treats.
• Cleaning and sanitising work areas, utensils and equipment
• Describing menu items and suggesting products to customers
• Servicing customers and taking orders
• Ordering, receiving and distributing stock supplies
• Receiving and processing customer payments
• Ensuring compliance with sanitation, hygiene, health and safety legislation and organisational and quality requirements
• Be able to create an experience for customers
• Maintaining accurate records of stock
• Help set an example for other team members of commitment, work ethic and habits and personal character
• Ensure that the Food Preparation and other areas are clean and maintained to a high standard.
• To use initiative during busy periods
• Other duties as requested
• Keep the food preparation equipment and machinery clean.
• Rotate stock to ensure that dates are in date.
• Keep a daily paper record of refrigerator temperatures